Dynamic Balances: Venleitche
A downloadable game
Venleitche is the first in a proposed series of tabletop role-playing games using the Dynamic Balances mechanic. Driven by player agency, the mechanic and the game world both emphasize consequences of actions. The game world itself is based loosely on NeoPagan theology and permaculture principles, presenting a human population with four physical genders and a deep awareness of the effect of their civilization on the natural environment, which can and has backlashed against those who take too much. Magic must be used cautiously as it too can backlash, and will always have knock-on consequences. Each player decision shapes the future of the game world and the player characters.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Where to Find Me20 hours ago
- Development Status 2019-11-183 days ago
- Development Status 2019-11-1110 days ago
- Development Tracking 2019-11-0417 days ago
- Languages of Antillia22 days ago
- Character Build Beta Release24 days ago
- Religious Practices 0425 days ago
- Religious Practices 0325 days ago
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.